As a Technical Account Manager, you are a key contributor to the success of Reis Information Systems’ clients. You will serve as the primary point-of-contact for hundreds of clients, integrating Reis’ services to help clients achieve their operational goals. You will work closely with clients to ensure IT services, systems integrations, and upgrades create lasting value.
You will be responsible for educating decision-makers on Reis’ technology offerings, developing solutions to optimize IT systems, and making yourself available to answer questions and receive feedback about our products and services. Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Technical analysis of client IT infrastructure
- Development of IT roadmaps for infrastructure improvement
- Client education on the latest IT trends and product offerings
- Project scoping and budgeting
- Monthly reports on the health of client accounts
- Quarterly reviews of account management and service delivery
- Annual IT budget planning
As the primary point-of-contact for our clients, we are seeking an experienced IT professional who can both address day-to-day IT issues and oversee long-term relationships. The following traits are important to have for a successful Technical Account Manager:
- Friendly and positive demeanour
- Excellent time management skills
- An outstanding grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- The ability to communicate appropriately to the C-Suite, IT Managers, and front-line employees
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 5 + Years of experience in the IT industry, particularly in Managed Services, Cloud Services, and Consulting
- Experience with enterprise-level clients (i.e., 500 employees or more, $10 million plus in annual revenue)
- Experience providing IT services in the manufacturing, construction, and high-tech industries
- Experience selling and implementing data centre solutions
- Technical and/or sales certifications from Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, and Microsoft
- Resume with academic, professional, volunteer experience, and references
- Cover letter outlining the reasons your skills and experience would benefit Reis Information Systems
- Any other documents (professional certifications, writing samples, etc.) that you would consider relevant to the role
Base salary + a rewarding commission package. Details to be negotiated during the final phase of the interview process.
About Reis Information SystemsBased in Kitchener-Waterloo, with a secondary office in Lisbon, Portugal, Reis Information Systems is a high growth Managed and Professional Services Provider. We exist to offload the burden of managing IT and allow our clients to focus on their business success. We provide innovative SaaS, HaaS and IaaS solutions along with traditional IT and we bolt it all down with a focus on security throughout all corners of the business.
We are most proud of our people and our culture who are able to bring meaningful and profound changes to our client's operations.