June 6th, 2018
Account Executive – Kitchener, Ontario Office. Please apply in confidence.
About Reis Information Systems
Reis Information Systems is a full service Professional and Managed Services IT Company. We work with small and medium-sized businesses in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas in South Western Ontario. We specialize in popular Microsoft Technologies such as Windows desktop and server operating systems, Office 365, advanced networking with Cisco and VMWare technologies. We are also specialists in Cisco Spark; a collaboration technology that brings together Voice, meetings and instant messaging for businesses.
About What We Offer
Reis Information Systems offers you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, interesting, innovative, company, a highly competitive compensation package with benefits. Most importantly, Reis offers a fast-paced work environment with endless opportunities to learn and improve your professional skills! Show us what you can do, and we’ll help you do it!
- Base salary plus commission rate
healthcarebenefits and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Performance-oriented culture and flexible hours
You are an enthusiastic and motivated hunter, understanding and embracing the start-up challenges of a highly innovative work culture. Flexibility and agility will be key to your success. Your education, skills, and abilities match our requirements as listed below.
About this Position
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving net-new enterprise opportunities for growth, while ensuring that customer needs are being met. Your strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills allow you to build trust with customers and provide exceptional service. You will be involved in both pre and post sales activities to build strong relationships with customers and drive product adoption, retention, account expansion and renewals. You also will be working with our marketing team and moving forward with new leads opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet revenue objective assigned
- Maintain CRM and convert hot leads into new clients
- Follow up with new leads from cold calling efforts and look for opportunities across our existing customer base and new prospects
- Qualify and develop new contacts within prospects and customer accounts
- Oversee lead management and tracking
- Follow-up on activities in a timely, organized manner
- Grow and maintain a 3X pipeline
- Perform territory management
- Refine/enhance current prospecting process, including segmentation, prioritization, sales plans and collateral
- Execute direct sales presentations and discussions at all levels of prospect organizations, including remote web presentations and onsite discussions
- Work closely with the marketing team on identifying potential opportunities and tacking them through the 3-steps lead generation process
About Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business discipline
- 3+ years’ of a proven sales development experience in
B2Benvironment (IT background is a plus)
- Excellent computer technology knowledge with an ability to quickly learn and
adaptAproven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with customers at all levels within an organization
- Ability to successfully handle many parallel customers, each with independent issues and timelines
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contracts
- Excellent analytical abilities, critical thinking
- Experience in defining and tracking metrics and developing processes to improve department performance
- Experience providing weekly reporting to management, implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Strong sense of pride in the production of quality products and team efficiencies
- Valid driver's license and a personal vehicle
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules as needed
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Excellent understanding of the specifics of IT business environment
- Experience selling IT services is a plus